Frequently Asked Questions
- I cannot see some countries/leagues on your graphs. Where are they?
We only show the first N countries/leagues/race distances, etc. by the number of qualifying markets. However, if a market does not fit in any of those categories, it will still be taken into account in all calculations where you have not selected any filters.
- Why do some prices do not tally with the mathematical probability of the corresponding outcomes?
You are dealing with the actual (not theoretical) prices offered by real users of an online exchange. If a market has low liquidity, the gap between the back and lay prices can be very large, affecting the averages in the calculations. This reflects your real profit/loss forecasts vs. your expectations.
- How can I backtest my strategies on real historical data?
We offer Time Machine - a MarketFeeder Pro plugin for loading historical markets and emulating betting activity in real or slow/fast time mode. You can install the triggers attached to each report and run them in Time Machine using free markets available there. You can also purchase additional markets curated for each particular report -- just download the list of those markets and load them into Time Machine, then follow the instructions.
- Can I download the report data in CSV/Excel format?
No. Our service offers access to interactive charts and data available on our website only. If you are interested in purchasing raw statistical data, please contact relevant providers.
- Can I save a report to my computer? Can I share it?
- I am not satisfied with a report. It does not show what I expected it to!
First of all, please tell us your thoughts by filling in a form below. You may have misunderstood what the figures mean or how they are calculated. Note: even if you bet in lots of markets on a daily basis, your intuition could still be misleading you. The only ultimate source of truth is the cold hard statistics based on millions of markets. If you are still confident that the report is wrong and you can prove it, read our refund policy.
- I placed some bets in the markets that I curated using BFStats, and I lost them. Is the service wrong for me?
BFStats is NOT a money-printing machine for you. You can still lose money from your bets for many reasons, such as low liquidity, inadequate prices, or just pure bad luck. We show you the historical trends, and you decide whether they are applicable to the current markets.
- Is there any place I can discuss the service, read announcements?
You are very welcome to our community forum.
Still have a question?
Fill out the form below to send us a message or contact our support directly: